Prewired Relay, 120 to 277VAC, 10A @ 277V, SPST-NO
- Item # 19NE33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CLC212-D60
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39112402
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Relay Prewired Relay
- Application - Prewired Relay Closet Light Controller
- Coil Volts 120 to 277VAC
- AC Contact Rating - Relay 10A @ 277V
- Contact Form - Relay SPST-NO
- Mounting - Relay 1/2" Nipple, Surface
- Power Consumption - Relay 14.4VA
- Body Depth - Relay 1.50"
- Body Height - Relay 1.70"
- Body Width - Relay 2.80"
- Overall Height - Relay 1.70"
- Indicator Type LED
- Lead Length 16"
- HP @ 120V 1/2
- HP @ 240V 1
- Hz - Electrical 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- NEMA Enclosure Type 1
- Features Turns Light Off After 60 min. If The Door is Left Open.
- Standards UL Listed, UL916, C-UL, CE
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.