Control Transformer, 50 VA Rating, 208/240/277/480VAC Input Voltage, 120VAC Output Voltage
- Item# 41D389
- Mfr. Model# TR50VA008
- Catalog Page# 217
- UNSPSC# 39121001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Control Transformer
- VA Rating 50
- Input Voltage 208/240/277/480VAC
- Output Voltage 120VAC
- Mounting Foot or Dual 1/2" NPT Hub
- Protective Device Circuit Breaker
- Primary Connection Pigtails
- Secondary Connection 8" Leads
- Phase 1
- Hz 50/60
- Temp. Rise Not Rated
- Enclosure Type Open
- Enclosure Rating Not Rated
- Enclosure Finish No Finish
- Height 3.01"
- Depth 2.51"
- Width 3.44"
- Standards UL5085-2 or UL5085-3; USA & Canada
- Includes Circuit Breaker
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.