Class 2 Transformer, Input Voltage: 120VAC, 208VAC, 240VAC, 277VAC, Output Voltage: 24VAC
- Item # 2ETD8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TR40VA004
- Catalog Page # 205
- UNSPSC # 39121022
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Transformer Class 2 Transformer
- Input Voltage - Transformer 120VAC,208VAC,240VAC,277VAC
- Output Voltage - Transformer 24VAC
- VA Rating - Transformer 40VA
- Protective Device Inherently Limited
- Enclosure Style - Transformer Open
- Mounting - Transformer Dual 1/2" Hub, Foot
- Phase - Electrical 1
- Hz - Electrical 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Primary Connection Pigtails
- Secondary Connection 8" Leads
- Temp. Rise Not Rated
- Enclosure Finish No Finish
- Enclosure Rating Not Rated
- Height 2.88"
- Depth 2.19"
- Width 2.69"
- Standards UL5085-2 or UL5085-3; USA & Canada
- Includes Inherently Limited
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2ETD3FUNCTIONAL DEVICES INC / RIB
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.