Class 2 Transformer, 40 VA Rating, 120VAC Input Voltage, 24VAC Output Voltage
- Item # 23NT01
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PSH40AB10
- Catalog Page # 217
- UNSPSC # 39121002
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Class 2 Transformer
- VA Rating 40
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Output Voltage 24VAC
- Mounting Multi
- Protective Device Circuit Breaker
- Primary Connection Pigtails
- Secondary Connection Screw Terminals
- Phase 1
- Hz 50/60
- Temp. Rise Not Rated
- Enclosure Type Enclosed
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 1
- Enclosure Finish Powder Coated
- Height 4.50"
- Depth 4.50"
- Width 5.43"
- Standards UL 5085-3, UL 916, UL 508, cUL, CE, Special Seismic Certification of Equipment and Components: OSP-0201-10
- Includes On/Off Control, LED Power Indicator,120Vac convenience outlets, finger-safe terminals,10AmpMain Breaker Switch, Made In USA
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 23NT03FUNCTIONAL DEVICES INC / RIB
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.