Electronic Ballast, 64 Max. Lamp Watts, 120 V, Instant Start, No Dimming
- Item # 35JE62
- Mfr. Model # WH33-120-C
- Catalog Page # 490
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Instant
- Ballast Lamp Type Compact Fluorescent, 2D, T5, T5HO, T8, T8HO, T9, T10, T12, T12HO
- Ballast Family WorkHorse
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 4
- Ballast Voltage 120
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.53
- Input Watts 5 to 64
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 64
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Dimming Type No Dimming
- Ballast Factor 1.18
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.9
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 33.%
- Length 3-13/16"
- Width 3-1/8"
- Height 1"
- Wiring Type Parallel
- Number of F13T8 Lamps 1, 2 or 3
- Number of F15T8 Lamps 2, 3 or 4
- Number of F17T8 Lamps 3 or 4
- Number of F18/19T8 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F20T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F24/F36T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F24T5 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F25T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F30T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F30T8 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F34T12 Lamps 1
- Number of F39T5 Lamps 1
- Number of F40BX Lamps 1
- Number of F40T10 Lamps 1
- Number of F40T12 Lamps 1
- Number of F40T12 U-Bend Lamps 1
- Number of F42/F48T12 Lamps 1
- Number of F48T12 Lamps 1
- Number of F48T8 Lamps 1
- Number of F50BX Lamps 1
- Number of F54T5 Lamps 1
- Number of F55BX Lamps 1
- Number of F60/F64T12 Lamps 1
- Number of F60T8 Lamps 1
- Number of F72T12 Lamps 1
- Number of FC12T5 Lamps 1 or 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.