5 Micron Rating Melt Blown Filter Cartridge, 2-7/16" Diameter, 40" Height, 20.00 gpm
- Item # 38XL45
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MBN5M40
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40161516
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 8.75 lbs.
- Item Melt Blown Filter Cartridge
- Filter Cartridges Sub-Category Solid Cartridges
- Micron Rating 5
- Height 40"
- Filter Diameter 2-7/16"
- Filter Cartridge Media Polypropylene
- Filter Flow Rate 20 gpm
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Filter Reduces Particulates
- Max. Pressure 40 psi
- Application Water, R.O Prefiltration, Bleach, Photographic Chemicals, Chemical Processing Fluids, Oil Field Fluids
- Inside Dia. 1"
- Service Life Change at 30 psid
- Standards FDA
- Compliance CFR-21
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).