Variable Frequency Drive, 7-1/2 Max. HP, 3 Input Phase AC, 208VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 4UAL2
- Mfr. Model # PNL007F1/1-20U-21BDXX
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 7-1/2
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Input Voltage 208VAC
- Max. Output Amps 25
- Output Voltage 208VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass With Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor With Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 200%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 200%
- Input Frequency 60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0.1 to 120 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0 to 3600 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0 to 3600 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Yes
- Height 53"
- Width 12.46"
- Depth 16.09"
- Control Type Keypad/Remote
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control Programmable
- Protection Over breaking, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Motor Thermal Overload, Drive Thermal Overload, Phase to Phase or Phase to Ground Short Circuit, Phase Failure
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LED
- Displays RPM
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.