Variable Frequency Drive, 2 Max. HP, 3 Input Phase AC, 480VAC Input Voltage
- Item# 5HV45
- Mfr. Model# FRN002G11W-4UX
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 32101625
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 2
- Enclosure NEMA 4
- Input Voltage 480VAC
- Max. Output Amps 3.7
- Output Voltage 480VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 200%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 50/60 Hz
- Height 10.24"
- Width 5.91"
- Depth 5.71"
- Protection Overload, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Input phase loss, Overheating, Short-circuit, Ground fault, Motor overload, DB resistor overheating, Stall prevention, Output phase loss, Motor protection by PTC thermistor, Auto reset
- Control Method V/F Control (Sinusoidal PWM Control), Dynamic Torque-Vector Control (Sinusoidal PWM Control)
- Display Type LED, LCD
- Displays Input Volts, Output Amps, RPM, Frequency or Conveyor Speed
- Standards UL, cUL, EMC, TUV
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.