PTHP Heat Pump,9000/8800 Btuh,230/208V
- Item # 13P480
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FRP9P2A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101806
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners • SilentDesign sound package keeps noise as low as 49dB Energy-saver mode Seacoast protectionEffortless temperature control maintains set temperature for comfort and energy efficiency. Timer and auto-fan features improve guest comfort. Controllable from front desk or by wired or wireless thermostat (thermostats and remote controls sold separately). Control integrates into existing building management systems. Fit existing 16"H x 42"W x 13-3/4"D sleeves. Total 360º seacoast protection includes hydrophilic coating on condenser fins; stainless steel screws, bolts, washers, and nuts; and protective paint on all metal plates. Use environmentally friendly R-410A. Ship with standard LCDI cord on all models for fast installationcord is 212 ft. on 265V models, 5-1/2 ft. on 230/208V models. Durable accessories include noncorrosive polymer sleeves and grilles. New installation requires wall sleeve and grille, sold separately.AHRI Certified, UL and C-UL Listed, CSA Certified.
- Item Packaged Terminal Heat Pump
- BtuH Cooling 9000/8800
- Heating (BtuH) 10,200/8300
- Reverse Cycle Heat BtuH 8100/7900
- Voltage - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 208/230VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 6-20P
- EER - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 11.3/11.4
- Seacoast Protection Yes
- Item - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Packaged Terminal Heat Pump
- Reverse Cycle Heat COP 3.3
- Heating kW 3.0
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Min. Circuit Amps 20.0
- Power Supply 20A
- Power Cord Length 5-1/2 ft.
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Requires Wall Sleeve and Exterior Grille
- Includes Seacoast Protection
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions