115V Electric Wall Air Conditioner w/Heat, 8000 BtuH Cooling, Cool Gray, Includes: Trim Kit, Remote
- Item # 22XR27
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FFTH08221
- Catalog Page # 2992
- UNSPSC # 40101701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wall Air Conditioner w/Heat
- BtuH Cooling 8000
- BtuH Heating 4200
- Voltage - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 115VAC
- Operation Mode - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Cool/Heat
- Heating Method - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Electric
- CEER Rating 9.6
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps LCDI, 5-15P
- Item - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Wall Air Conditioner with Heat
- Amps 9.8
- Watts 1065
- Dehumidification Rate 2.3 lb./hr.
- High CFM 276
- Control Type Electronic
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Power Cord Length 6 ft.
- Fan Speeds Cooling 3
- Fan Speeds Heating 1
- Fan-Only Speeds 3
- Air Flow Direction 4 Way
- Width 24"
- Depth 20-1/2"
- Height 14-1/2"
- Max. Wall Thickness 18"
- Sleeve Yes
- Color Cool Gray
- Standards UL/CUL (SA11087), AHAM, Energy Star
- Includes Trim Kit, Remote Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.