208/230V Heat Pump with Backup Electric Heat Window Air Conditioner w/Heat, 23,500/23,000 BtuH Cooli
- Item# 4PLE1
- Mfr. Model# YL24
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40101701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Window Air Conditioner w/Heat
- BtuH Cooling 23,500/23,000
- BtuH Heating 23,500/23,200
- Voltage 208/230
- Operation Mode Cool/Heat
- Heating Method Heat Pump with Backup Electric Heat
- EER 9.4/9.4
- Amps 11.1/12.0 12.2/12.6 24.0/22.4
- Watts 2474/2433 2610/2575 5500/4650
- Dehumidification Rate 7.0 lb./hr.
- High CFM 600
- Control Type Electronic with Remote
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Power Cord Length 4 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration 6-30P
- Fan Speeds Cooling 3
- Fan Speeds Heating 3
- Fan-Only Speeds 3
- Air Flow Direction 8 Way
- Width 28"
- Depth 35-1/2"
- Height 20-3/16"
- Max. Wall Thickness 15-1/8"
- Max. Window Width 42"
- Min. Window Width 29-7/8"
- Min. Window Height 20-7/8"
- Chassis Type Slide Out
- Color Silver
- Features Energy Star Qualified, Built In 7-Day Programmable Timer with Auto Dimming Backlit LCD Display, Auto Change-Over From Cooling To Heating To Maintain Desired Temperature, Auto Fan Speed Adjustment, Auto Dimming Backlit LCD Remote, Maintenance Indicator with Service Error Code Storage, 8-Way Air Flow Control, 4 Cooling and 4 Fan Only Speeds, Moneysaver Operation, Flash Memory Back Up Saves Settings If Power Is Interrupted, Check Filter Reminder, Fresh Air Intake, Stale Air Exhaust, Right and Left Running Powercord for More Install Options, Slide Out Chassis, Washable, Antimicrobial Air Filter, Entrygard Protection, Mosquito Trap, Smooth Front Panel, Convenient Hinged Filter Access, Front Pivot Air Deflectors, Firm-Grip Handles, Scratch-Resistant Finish, Optional Wired Remote Thermostat
- For Use With Mfr No. WIKL Window Mount Kit
- Standards AHAM, UL/CUL
- Includes LCD Remote Control, Washable, Antimicrobial Filter for Protection Against Fungal and Bacterial Growth, Installation Kit with Heavy Duty Masonite Wing Board, Manuals
- Footnotes 1, 3
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.