Light Commercial/Residential 120VACV Portable Air Conditioner, 11,600 BtuH Cooling
- Item# 4HGD2
- Mfr. Model# P12B
- Catalog Page# 3057
- UNSPSC# 40101701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Air Conditioner
- Environmental Applications - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Light Commercial/Residential
- Voltage - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 120VAC
- BtuH Cooling 11,600
- Item - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Portable Air Conditioner
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 5-15P
- Fan-Only Speeds 3
- Number of Cooling Speeds 3
- Cooling Method Air-Cooled
- Control Type Electronic with Remote
- Width 19-1/4"
- Depth 15-1/2"
- Height 33-5/8"
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Watts 1351
- Amps 11.5
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length 5 ft.
- Sound Level dBA 51
- Supply CFM 255
- Ambient Operating Range 63 to 95 Degrees F
- Power Cord Length 6 ft.
- Includes (2) Exhaust Hoses and Sliding Window Curtain for Each Side of the Hose to Seal Window Opening
- Standards UL/Cul
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 40XA85FRIGIDAIRE
Price $776.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.