Cassette System Heat Pump, Ceiling Ducted Internal, 230/208 Voltage, 18,000 BtuH Cooling
- Item# 28AU50
- Mfr. Model# MD18Y3JM
- Catalog Page# 3738
- UNSPSC# 40101701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cassette System Heat Pump
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
- Mounting Type Ceiling Ducted Internal
- BtuH Cooling 18,000
- Reverse Cycle Heat BtuH 19,000
- Voltage 230/208
- SEER 21.0
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Min. Circuit Amps 19
- Max. Time Delay Fuse Amps 20
- HSPF 8.5
- Dehumidification 6.4 pph
- Operation Mode Cool/Heat/Fan
- CFM High 530
- CFM Medium 477
- CFM Low 406
- Indoor Sound Level dB 34/31/29
- Outdoor Sound Level dB 53
- Filter Type Washable
- Indoor Width 43-5/16"
- Indoor Depth 22-5/8"
- Indoor Height 7-15/32"
- Connection Flare
- Line Size Suction O.D. 1/2"
- Line Size Discharge O.D. 1/4"
- Refrigeration Line Max. L 98.4 ft.
- Precharged With 63.5 oz., R410A
- Requires Out Door Condensing Unit and Refrigerant Line Set for New Installation
- For Use With Mfr. No. MR24DY3JM, MR36TQY3JM
- Standards AHRI, ETL, CETL
- Includes Indoor Unit and Wred Remote Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.