1/2 HP Deep Well Submersible Pump Motor, Split-Phase, 3450 Nameplate RPM, 115 Voltage
- Item# 1CXB1
- Mfr. Model# 2445049004S
- Catalog Page# 2707
- UNSPSC# 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Deep Well Submersible Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pump
- Motor Sub Application Deep Well Submersible Pump
- Motor Design Split-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- HP 1/2
- Nameplate RPM 3450
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 10.0
- Max. SF Amps 12.0
- Hz 60
- Motor Service Factor 1.60
- Max. Ambient Temp. 86 Degrees F
- Thrust Rating 300 lb.
- Number of Wires 2
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Shaft Rotation CCWSE
- Dia. 4"
- Diaphragm Type Pressure Equalizing
- Shaft Material Splined Stainless Steel
- Shell Material Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- Stator Type Hermetically Sealed
- Lead Length 48"
- Height 9-1/2"
- RPM Range 3001-3600
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: China.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.