2 HP Deep Well Submersible Pump Motor,3-Phase,3450 Nameplate RPM,230 Voltage
- Item # 1CXC7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2343159204S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Deep Well Submersible Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pump
- Motor Sub Application Deep Well Submersible Pump
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- HP 2
- Nameplate RPM 3450
- Voltage 230
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 6.7
- Max. SF Amps 8.1
- Hz 60
- Motor Service Factor 1.25
- Max. Ambient Temp. 86 Degrees F
- Thrust Rating 650 lb.
- Number of Wires 3
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Shaft Rotation CCWSE
- Dia. 4"
- Diaphragm Type Pressure Equalizing
- Shaft Material Splined Stainless Steel
- Shell Material Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- Stator Type Hermetically Sealed
- Lead Length 48"
- Height 13-5/8"
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Starter Required 3DY20
- Overload Relay Required 3DY99
- Overload Relay Amp Setting 7.5
- Overload Relay Max. Amp Setting 8.1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: China.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1CXD1FRANKLIN ELECTRIC
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.