Electric Infrared Heater, Indoor/Outdoor, Ceiling/Suspended, Voltage 208, Watts 3000
- Item# 3WA98
- Mfr. Model# OCH-57-208VCE
- Catalog Page# 3839
- UNSPSC# 40101824
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Infrared Heater
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Element Type Quartz Tube, Frosted
- Radiant Efficiency 60%
- Mounting Type Ceiling/Suspended
- Watts 3000
- BtuH Output 10,236
- Voltage 208
- Amps @ 1 Phase 14.40
- Beam Pattern 60 Degrees
- Number of Lamps 1
- Infrared Electromagnetic Wave Type Medium Wave
- Height 6-1/2"
- Width 5-3/8"
- Length 52"
- Housing Material Steel
- Phase 1
- Finish Brown Powder Coated
- NEMA Plug HSW NEMA
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Cord Type 3 Wire Grounded
- Standards ETL
- Includes (2) 2" Long Chains, (4) S Hooks
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (10 Ft.) 15 x 12
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (12 Ft.) 17 x 14
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (8 Ft.) 13 x 10
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 10 17
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 12 13
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 8 23
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.