Electric Infrared Heater, Indoor, Outdoor, Ceiling/Suspended, Voltage 208, Watts 3000
- Item # 3WA98
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # OCH-57-208VCE
- Catalog Page # 3141
- UNSPSC # 40101824
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Electric Heater Item Electric Infrared Heater
- Heater Mounting Type Ceiling, Suspended
- BtuH Output 10,236
- Heater Voltage 208VAC
- Electric Heater Phase 1
- Number of Lamps 1
- Beam Pattern 60
- Housing Material Steel
- Amps @ 1 Phase 14.40
- Height 6-1/2"
- Width 5-3/8"
- Element Type Quartz Tube, Frosted
- Radiant Efficiency 60%
- Infrared Electromagnetic Wave Type Medium Wave
- Finish Brown Powder Coated
- NEMA Plug HSW NEMA
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Cord Type 3 Wire Grounded
- Standards ETL
- Includes (2) 2" Long Chains, (4) S Hooks
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (10 Ft.) 15 x 12
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (12 Ft.) 17 x 14
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (8 Ft.) 13 x 10
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 10 17
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 12 13
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 8 23
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.