23-1/4" x 21-13/32" x 39" Fan Forced Electric Salamander Heater, White, 208VAC
- Item # 3UD73
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FES-1520-3A
- Catalog Page # 3068
- UNSPSC # 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Salamander Heater
- Electric Heater Item Electric Salamander Heater
- Heating Method Fan Forced
- Oscillating No
- Heater Voltage 208VAC
- Watts 15,000
- Height 39"
- Width 23-1/4"
- Depth 21-13/32"
- Hz 60
- Electric Heater Phase 3
- Amps AC 42.0
- kW 15
- BtuH Output 51,195
- Cord Length N/A
- NEMA Plug Configuration Hard Wired
- Color White
- Air Temp. Rise 45 Degrees F
- Number of Heat Settings 1
- Features Totally Enclosed Motor, Control Thermostat
- Safety Features Long Life Finned Tubular Heating Elements, Safety Yellow Heater Enclosure with Safety Screens, High Limit Thermal Cutout Switch
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL/CUL
- Includes No Slip Rubber Foot, Large Control Knob, Semi Pneumatic Wheels
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1RKT9DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.