1" Thick, Rigid Closed Cell Glass Pipe Insulation, 2 ft. Insulation Length
- Item # 19NG34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 23415
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.32 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Material has a homogeneous, closed-cell glass structure that is noncombustible and resists most common chemicals and corrosive environments. Insulation is moisture resistant, does not promote metal corrosion, and helps keep water from reaching equipment and piping. Also resistant to small insects and animals, mold, and microbes. Suitable for use in chemical and hydrocarbon processing systems, cryogenic systems, hot oil and hot asphalt storage tanks, heat transfer fluid systems, and above ground/below grade steam and chilled water piping.
- Item Pipe Insulation
- Insulation Body Material Closed Cell Glass
- Type - Pipe Insulation Rigid
- Wall Thickness - Insulation 1"
- Insulation Length 2 ft.
- Fits Pipe Size - Pipe Insulation 3"
- Insulation Nominal I.D. 3-1/2"
- Insulation Temp. Range -450 Degrees to 900 Degrees F
- Insulation Approx. R Value 3.45
- Insulation Approx. K Value 0.29
- Pipe Insulation Item Pipe Insulation
- Color Black
- Standards ASTM E84, E96,E136 Non Combustible,C692,C240, Corrosion Resistant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions