- Item # 1CWL2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-T+Pro
- Catalog Page # 546
- UNSPSC # 41113637
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Voltage Tester
- AC Voltage Range 10.2 to 600
- DC Voltage Range 10.2 to 600
- Resistance 9.99K Ohms
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Display Backlit LCD with Discrete LED
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-(2% of Reading + 2 Digits)
- Battery Type AAA
- Standards ISA-82.02.01 (IEC 61010-1 Mod) Second Edition, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1 Second Edition, IEC 61010 - 1 to 1000V, Compliance to NFPA 70E
- Includes User Manual, Test Lead Wrap, TP2 Test Probes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Special Features (3) Forms of AC/DC Voltage Indication: Light, Sound and Vibration for Added User Protection and Convenience, Detect Live Voltage Even When The Batteries are Dead, Extra Heavy Duty, Replaceable Test Leads for More Flexibility and Durability, Continuity Beeper, On/Off Switchable Beeper, Selectable According to Your Environment, Replaceable Test Probes for Added Flexibility and Convenience, Convenient Probe Storage On The Back, Probe Holder for Easier Testing, Hazardous Voltage Warning Light for Added User Protection, Auto Off Saves Battery Power
- GFCI Test Yes
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Vibrates When Voltage Present Yes
- Flashlight Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Phase Rotation Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.