Voltage Detector, 20 to 90VAC, 5 In. L
- Item# 2KU26
- Mfr. Model# FLK-1LAC-A-II
- Catalog Page# 691
- UNSPSC# 41113637
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Noncontact Voltage Testers• Test for energized circuits and defective grounds 2-yr. warrantyPocket-size testers are easy to use: Tip glows red to verify voltage in the line. Each includes batteries.
- Item Voltage Detector
- Voltage Range 20 to 90VAC
- Indication Audible/Visual
- Audible Alert Yes
- Battery Type AAA
- Safety Rating CAT IV 1000V
- On/Off Switch Yes
- Length 5"
- Switch Type Push Button
- Special Features Continually Tests Battery, Circuit Integrity with A Periodic Double Flash Visual Indication
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Includes (2) AAA Batteries, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.