Vibration Tester,LCD,0 to 80g Peak,AA
- Item # 53YP69
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-810/+TRNG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41114624
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Vibration Tester
- Acceleration Range 0 to 80g Peak
- Frequency Range (Hz) 2 to 20 k
- Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Bearing/Gear Check No
- Shock Pulse Measurement 0 to 100 dBsv
- Accuracy +/-1%
- Data Hold Yes
- Display 1/4 VGA LCD
- Interface USB
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Special Features Self-paced Training Program Prepares the User to Diagnose the Most Common Faults with Most Standard Rotating Machinery
- Battery Type Rechargeable Li-ion
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes Tri-axial TEDS 1451.4 Compatible Accelerometer, Accelerometer Accessories, Laser Tachometer and Storage Pouch, Battery Pack with Charger, Shoulder Strap, Hand Strap, Software, USB Interface Cable, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.