- Item# 20Z195
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-805
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41114624
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
User-friendly machine checker identifies and locates common mechanical faults, including bearing condition, misalignment, looseness, and unbalance, and categorizes readings across 4 severity levels. Features a direct-measurement sensor tip, IR sensor for noncontact temperature measurement, and built-in flashlight.
- Item Vibration Meter
- Acceleration Range 0.01 g to 50 g
- Frequency Range (Hz) Low Frequency Range - 10 Hz to 1,000 Hz,High Frequency Range 4,000 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Temp. Range (F) -4 to 392 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -20 to 200 Degrees C
- Bearing/Gear Check Yes
- Accuracy +/-5%
- Data Hold Up to 3500 Records
- Display LCD
- Interface Mini USB to USB Connection to PC
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Special Features Crest Factor Plus
- Battery Type AA (2) Alkaline or Lithium-ion 2V DC
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes Fluke 805 Vibration Meter,Storage/Shipping Case,USB Cable, CD, Quick Reference Guide, Belt Holster and (2) AA batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.