Thermometer Calibrator, 24VDC, 15" H
- Item # 54DD54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7109A-156
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113646
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermometer Calibrator
- Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 140 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.1 Degrees C
- Temp. Stability +/-0.015 Degrees C
- Well Depth 6-7/64"
- Removable Inserts No
- Power Required 115VAC ( +/-10%), 50/60 Hz
- Height 15"
- Width 9-1/2"
- Depth 15-45/64"
- Thermocouple Type mV, E
- RTD Type PT-100, JIS
- Loop Supply Voltage 24VDC
- Max. Loop Current 4 to 20mA
- Display LCD
- Thermocouple Temperature Range -25 Degrees to 250 Degrees C
- RTD Temperature Range -25 Degrees to 140 Degrees C
- Agency Compliance EN 61010-1 (2010), Category II, Degree 2, IEC 61326-1, Basic, RoHS, SCPI
- Interface RS-232
- Calibration Certificate NVLAP accredited
- Includes Mains Power Cord, USB Cable, Probe Access Cover, Transport Tank Cover, Printed Safety Information, Product CD, Report of Calibration with Label, Clamp-On Ferrite (-P Models), Din Connector (-P Models), Test Lead Kit (-P Models)
- Accuracy +/-0.01 Degrees C
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.