Thermocouple Thermometer, 1 Input
- Item# 6MRN0
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-53-2 B
- Catalog Page# 754
- UNSPSC# 41112212
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple Type Type K, J, T, E, R, S, N
- Number of Inputs 1
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Temp. Range (F) Type J -346 Degrees to 2192 Degrees F, Type K -328 Degrees to 2501.6 Degrees F, Type T -418 Degrees to 752 Degrees F, Type E -238 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F, Type N -328 Degrees to 2372 Degrees F, Type R and Type S 32 Degrees to 3212.6 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) Type J -210 Degrees C to 1200 Degrees C, Type K -200 Degrees C to 1372 Degrees C, Type T -250 Degrees C to 400 Degrees C, Type E -150 Degrees C to 1000 Degrees C, Type N -200 Degrees C to 1300 Degrees C, Type R and Type S 0 Degrees C to 1767 Degrees C
- Accuracy +/-1.1 Degrees C (+/-2 Degrees F)
- Display Backlit 3 Line LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Sampling Rate 1 sec., 10 sec., 1 min., 10 min.
- Data Logging 500 Points
- Battery Type (3) AA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Memory Min/Max/Avg/Dif
- Features Electronic Offset Function Allows Compensation of Thermocouple Errors to Maximize Overall Accuracy, Readout In Degree C, Degree F, or Kelvin (K), Splash and Dust Resistant Case Protected By Impact Absorbing Holster, User Friendly Front Panel is Easy to Set Up and Operate, Sleep Mode Increases Battery Life, Typical 1000 hr. Battery Life, Battery Door Allows Easy Battery Replacement Without Breaking The Calibration Seal, Optional Toolpak Accessory Allows The Thermometer to Hang from Any Metal Object, Recall Function Allows Logged Data to Be Easily Reviewed On The Meter Display, IR Communication Port Allows Data to Be Exported to Optional Flukeview Forms(R) Temperature PC Software (Sold Separately) for Further Analysis and Graphing
- Includes (1) Mfr. No. Fluke-80PK-1 Bead Probe Thermocouple
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.