1-Input Type E, Type J, Type K, Type N, Type R, Type S, Type T Mini-Type Thermocouple Thermometer
- Item # 6MRN0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-53-2 B
- Catalog Page # 611
- UNSPSC # 41112212
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermometer Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) Type S 32 Degrees to 3212.6 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) Type S 0 Degrees to 1767 Degrees
- Accuracy +/-1.1 Degrees C (+/-2 Degrees F)
- Number of Inputs 1
- Thermometer Thermocouple Type Type T
- Includes (1) Mfr. No. Fluke-80PK-1 Bead Probe Thermocouple
- Memory Min/Max/Avg/Dif
- Data Hold Yes
- Data Logging 500 Points
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Display Backlit 3 Line LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Sampling Rate 1 sec., 10 sec., 1 min., 10 min.
- Battery Type (3) AA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Features Electronic Offset Function Allows Compensation of Thermocouple Errors to Maximize Overall Accuracy, Readout In Degree C, Degree F, or Kelvin (K), Splash and Dust Resistant Case Protected By Impact Absorbing Holster, User Friendly Front Panel is Easy to Set Up and Operate, Sleep Mode Increases Battery Life, Typical 1000 hr. Battery Life, Battery Door Allows Easy Battery Replacement Without Breaking The Calibration Seal, Optional Toolpak Accessory Allows The Thermometer to Hang from Any Metal Object, Recall Function Allows Logged Data to Be Easily Reviewed On The Meter Display, IR Communication Port Allows Data to Be Exported to Optional Flukeview Forms(R) Temperature PC Software (Sold Separately) for Further Analysis and Graphing
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 6MRN3FLUKE
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.