Fluke-51-2 NIST Thermocouple Thermometer
- Item# 4YV87
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-51-2B NIST
- Catalog Page# 754
- UNSPSC# 41112206
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple Type Type K, J, T, E
- Number of Inputs 1
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Temp. Range (F) Type K -328 Degrees to 2501 Degrees F, Type J -346 Degrees to 2192 Degrees F, Type T -418 Degrees to 752 Degrees F, Type E -418 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) Type K -200 Degrees to 1371.6 Degrees C, Type J 174.4 Degrees to 1200 Degrees C, Type T -250 Degrees to 400 Degrees C, Type E -250 Degrees to 1000 Degrees C
- Accuracy +/-0.05% rdg, 0.5 Degrees F
- Display Backlit 3 Line LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Battery Type (3) AA
- Memory Min/Max/Avg/Dif
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- NIST Certification By Techni-Tool
- Includes K Type Bead Probe, Holster, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.