Infrared Camera, 30Hz
- Item# 42X235
- Mfr. Model# FLK-TI105 30HZ
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
This Fluke wireless infrared camera with its ergonomic design and point and shoot convenience is a great choice for electromechanical, process, or building inspections. Find air leaks, hidden moisture, overheated bearings, and much more, with IR Fusion® technologies that blend infrared and visible light images. View the results on the large 3.5 inch LCD and share your images and data instantly with remote team members. Part of the Fluke Connect® suite of wireless tools, the Ti105 works directly with Fluke Connect Assets software. When using the hardware and software together, you can capture and share reliable data you can trace and trust.
- Item Infrared Camera
- Wireless No
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution 19,200 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution 160 x 120 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity 100 mK
- Picture In Picture No
- Laser Sighting Yes
- Temp. Accuracy +/- 2 Degrees C or 2 % (at 25 Degrees C Nominal, Whichever Is Greater)
- Focus Method Auto
- Alarm No
- Visual Light Resolution 2 MP, Industrial Grade
- Display 3.5" Color
- Field of View 22.5 Degrees Horizontal x 31 Degrees Vertical
- Image Notation Voice Recording and Text in Software
- Removable Memory Card SD
- File Formats .BMP, .JPEG, .IS2
- Articulating Lens No
- Special Features Focus Free, IR Fusion(TM) (Picture-in-Picture), Fast Auto/Manual Toggle, Fast Auto Rescale, Torch
- Multiple Lens Option No
- Drop Tested 2m
- Spectral Response 7.5 to15um
- Focus Range 4 ft. to Infinity
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.1 to 1.0
- Ambient Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Data Logging Yes
- NIST Certified No
- Image Frequency 30 Hz
- Includes SmartView(R) Analysis and Reporting Software,2 GB SD Memory Card,USB Cable,Carry Case, Hand Strap, 1 Lithium Ion Battery, AC Charger/Power Supply, Users Manuals
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-2 Degrees or 2 % (at 25 Degrees C Nominal, Whichever Is Greater)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Display Type Color
- Display Size 3.5"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.