Infrared Camera, 3.5in. LCD, 150 mk, 2 MP
- Item# 31FM98
- Mfr. Model# FLK-TI90 9HZ
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The rugged, lightweight Fluke Ti90 Infrared Camera features quality images and a large 3.5 inch LCD (32% larger than competitive models with a standard 3.0 inch screen). Gain storage capacity with the removable SD memory card. And instantly share images and data with remote team members. Part of the Fluke Connect® suite of wireless tools, the Ti90 works directly with Fluke Connect Assets software. When using the hardware and software together, you can capture and share reliable data you can trace and trust.
- Item Infrared Camera
- Wireless No
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution 4800 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution 80 x 60 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity 150 mK
- Picture In Picture No
- Laser Sighting No
- Temp. Accuracy +/-2 Degrees C or +/-2 %, Whichever is Greater
- Focus Method Manual
- Alarm No
- Visual Light Resolution 2 MP
- Display 3.5" LCD
- Field of View 26 Degrees Horizontal x 26 Degrees Vertical
- Image Notation No
- Removable Memory Card Yes
- File Formats JPEG, BMP, IS2
- Thermal And Visible Light Blending Yes
- Articulating Lens No
- Special Features Automatic Level and Span, (3) Color Palettes, Fluke Connect Compatible Via Fluke WiFi SD Card, SmartView Software At No Extra Cost, IP54
- Multiple Lens Option No
- Drop Tested 2m
- Spectral Response 9 to 15um
- Focus Range 2 ft. to Infinity
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.1 to 1.0
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Data Logging Yes
- NIST Certified No
- Image Frequency 9 Hz
- Includes Lithium-Ion Smart Battery, 4GB SD Card, USB Cable, Soft Carry Case with Shoulder Strap, AC Power Supply with Main Adapters, Registration Card, Factory Calibration Certificate, Quick Start Guide
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.