TI10 Infrared Camera, -4 to 482F
- Item# 2HTD6
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-Ti10
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Infrared Camera
- Wireless No
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution 19,200 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution 160 x 120 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity 130 mK
- Picture In Picture Yes
- Temp. Accuracy +/-9 Degrees F or +/-5%
- Visual Light Resolution 0.3 MP
- Display 3.6" High Contrast Landscape LCD
- Field of View 23 Degrees Horizontal x 17 Degrees Vertical
- Removable Memory Card SD
- File Formats is2, bmp
- Drop Tested 2m (6-1/2 ft.)
- Spectral Response 7.5 to 14um
- Focus Range 0.15m to Infinity
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.1 to 1.0
- Ambient Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Data Logging Yes
- NIST Certified No
- Image Frequency 9 Hz
- Includes 20mm Lens, AC Power Supply/Battery Charger, Carrying Case, SD Memory Card (2 GB), SD Card Reader (USB), Soft Transport Bag With Shoulder Strap, Training CD, SmartView(TM) Software and Instructions
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-9 Degrees or +/-5%
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Display Type High Contrast Landscape LCD
- Display Size 3.6"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.