Infrared Camera with Wireless, 240x180
- Item# 23NT32
- Mfr. Model# FLK-TI300 60HZ
- Catalog Page# 770
- UNSPSC# 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The Ti300 60 Hz infrared camera with 240x180 resolution is a great choice for professional troubleshooting and maintenance. Exclusive LaserSharp® Auto Focus with a built-in laser distance meter delivers consistent, accurate focus. Use IR-PhotoNotes™ annotations to capture location and equipment ID details. And isolate anomalies quickly in a blended visible light and infrared image. Part of the Fluke Connect® suite of wireless tools, the Ti300 works directly with Fluke Connect Assets software. When using the hardware and software together, you can capture and share reliable data you can trace and trust..
- Item Infrared Camera
- Wireless No
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 1202 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 650 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution 43,200 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution 240 x 180 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity 50 mK
- Picture In Picture Yes
- Laser Sighting Yes
- Temp. Accuracy +/-2 C or +/-2 %, Whichever is Greater
- Focus Method Auto
- Alarm Yes
- Visual Light Resolution 5 MP
- Display 3.5" Touch-Screen Color LCD
- Field of View 24 Degrees Horizontal x 18 Degrees Vertical
- Image Notation Voice
- Removable Memory Card Yes
- File Formats JPEG, BMP, IS2, AVI (MPEG-encoded), IS3
- Thermal And Visible Light Blending IR Fusion with AutoBlend
- Articulating Lens No
- Special Features GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, Wireless Download Capability, HDMI Video Interface and Streaming Video Capability
- Multiple Lens Option Yes
- Drop Tested 2m (6-1/2 ft.)
- Spectral Response 7.5 to 14 micronm
- Focus Range 6" to Infinity
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.1 to 1.0
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Data Logging Yes
- NIST Certified No
- Image Frequency 60 Hz
- Includes (2)Lithium-Ion Smart Batteries, Removable Memory Card, USB Cable, HDMI Cable, Handstrap, Printed User Manual (5 Languages), CD User Manual (18 Languages), Soft Carry Case with Shoulder Strap, Rugged Hard Carry Case, AC Power Supply with Mains Adapters, Two Bay Battery Charging Base
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Display Type High Contrast Landscape LCD
- Display Size 3.5"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.