TI110 Infrared Camera, -4 to +482F
- Item# 13T380
- Mfr. Model# FLK-TI110 30HZ
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The Fluke Ti110 30 Hz wireless infrared camera offers advanced features to expedite inspection, troubleshooting, and maintenance tasks. IR-Fusion technology merges infrared and visible light images. You can record the results and easily navigate the menu screen on the large 3.5 inch LCD, even with gloves on. Part of the Fluke Connect® suite of wireless tools, the Ti110 works directly with Fluke Connect Assets software. When using the hardware and software together, you can capture and share reliable data you can trace and trust.
- Item Infrared Camera
- Wireless No
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution 19,200 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution 160 x 120 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity 100 mK
- Picture In Picture Yes
- Laser Sighting Yes
- Temp. Accuracy +/- 2 Degrees C or 2 % (at 25 Degrees C Nominal, Whichever Is Greater)
- Alarm Yes
- Visual Light Resolution 2 MP, Industrial Grade
- Display 3.5" (Diagonal) Color 640 x 480 LCD
- Field of View 22.5 Degrees Horizontal x 31 Degrees Vertical
- Image Notation On-camera Voice Annotation, On-camera IR-PhotosNotes(TM)
- Removable Memory Card SD
- File Formats BMP, JPEG, IS2, AVI
- Thermal And Visible Light Blending IR-Fusion With PIP, and Color Alarms
- Special Features Color Alarms, Standard and Ultra Contrast Palettes, OptiFlex-IR, IR-PhotoNotes, Cardinal Compass, Spot Markers, Transmission Correction, Reflected Background Compensation, Video Recording, Fast Auto/Manual Toggle, Fast Auto Rescale
- Drop Tested 2m
- Spectral Response 7.5 to15um
- Focus Range 6" To Infinity
- Ambient Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- NIST Certified No
- Image Frequency 30 Hz
- Includes Smartview Analysis And Reporting Software, 2 GB SD Memory Card, Usb Cable For Downloading Images Into Your Computer, Rugged Hard Carry Case And Portable Soft Carry Case, Hand Strap, For Right Or Left-Handed Use, 1 Lithium-ion Removable And Rechargeable Smart Battery, AC Charger/Power Supply With Mains Adapters, Printed Users Manuals (5 Languages), CD Users Manuals (18 Languages)
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/- 2 Degrees or 2% (at 25 Degrees C Nominal, Whichever Is Greater)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Display Type Color LCD
- Display Resolution 640 x 480 Pixels
- Display Size 3.5"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.