- Item # 30PJ28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-712B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113646
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Temperature Calibrator
- Measurement Functions Temperature, Current and Resustance
- Thermocouple Type J, K, T, C, E, N, R and S
- RTD Type Pt 10 (385), Pt 50 (385), Pt 100 (385), Pt 200 (385), Pt 200 (385), Pt 1000 (385), Pt 100 (3916), Pt 100 (3926), Cu 10 (427), Ni 120 (672), Cu 50 (427), Cu 100 (427) and YSI400
- RTD Temperature Range -200 Degrees to 800 Degrees C (Dependent on RTD Type)
- Resistance Source 1 to 4000 Ohms
- Resistance Measurements 1 to 4000 Ohms
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 24mADC
- Accuracy Dependent on RTD Type
- Display Backlit LCD
- Agency Compliance CE, CSA, TUV, RCM
- FM Approved No
- Calibration Certificate NIST Traceable
- Powered By (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Source/Simulate T, Ohms, mA
- Includes Magnetic Hanging Tool, Batteries, Manual, Test Leads, Alligator Clips, Safety Sheet, Quick Reference Guide
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.