Temp Calibrator, to2498 Degrees F, NIST
- Item # 6KD41
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-724
- Catalog Page # 578
- UNSPSC # 41113646
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through August 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Handheld Temperature Calibrator
- Measurement Functions Temperature, Voltage, Current and Resistance
- Thermocouple Type J , K, T, E, R, S, B, L, U, N, XK and BP
- Thermocouple Temperature Range -328 Degrees to 2498 Degrees F, (-200 Degrees to 1370 Degrees C) (Dependent on Thermocouple Type)
- RTD Type Ni 120, Pt 100 (385), Pt 200 (385), Pt 500 (385), Pt 1000 (385), Pt 100 (393) and Pt 100 (JIS)
- RTD Temperature Range -328 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F, (-200 Degrees to 800 Degrees C) (Dependent on Type RTD)
- Resistance Source 15 to 3200 Ohms
- Resistance Measurements 0 to 3200 Ohms
- Source Voltage -10mV to 10VDC
- Voltage Measurement Range 0 to 30VDC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 24mADC
- Accuracy Dependent on Thermocouple or RTD Type
- Loop Supply Voltage 24VDC
- Max. Loop Current 22mADC
- Display Multiline LCD
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Powered By (4) AA Batteries
- Source/Simulate T, Ohms, V
- Includes Test Leads, Test Clips and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.