Temp Calibrator, to2498 Degrees F, NIST
- Item # 30PJ29
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-714B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113646
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Handheld Temperature Calibrator
- Measurement Functions Temperature, Voltage and Current
- Thermocouple Type J, K, T, C, E, N, R and S
- Thermocouple Temperature Range -250 Degrees to 2300 Degrees C (Dependent on Thermocouple Type)
- Source Voltage -10mV to 75mVDC
- Voltage Measurement Range -10mV to 75mVDC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 24mADC
- Accuracy Dependent on Thermocouple Type
- Display Backlit LCD
- Agency Compliance CE, CSA, TUV, RCM
- FM Approved No
- Calibration Certificate NIST Traceable
- Powered By (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Source/Simulate T, mV, mA
- Includes Magnetic Hanging Tool, Batteries, Manual, Test Leads, Alligator Clips, Safety Sheet, Quick Reference Guide
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.