Split Digital Wireless Clamp Meter Module, 2-1/2" Jaw Capacity, CAT IV 600V, CATIII 1000V
- Item # 40KJ07
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLK-A3003FC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113648
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The Fluke a3003FC Wireless Clamp Meter has a large jaw size for measuring large equipment in hard to reach locations. Logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 measurements. As part of the Fluke Connect suite of wireless tools, the a3003FC Clamp Meter works directly with Fluke Connect Assets software. When using the hardware and software together, you can capture and share reliable data you can trace and trust.
- Item Wireless Clamp Meter Module
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Split
- Max. DC Amps 2000
- Jaw Capacity 2-1/2"
- Counts 6000
- Battery Type (2) AA Alkaline
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CATIII 1000V
- Calibration Certificate Available Separately
- Audible Continuity No
- Diode Test No
- Peak Hold No
- Bar Graph No
- Display LCD
- Includes Batteries, Magnet, Hanging Strap, Quick Start Guide Only
- Max. Conductor Size 2.50" (25.4mm)
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector Yes
- Data Hold No
- Inrush No
- Auto Power Off Yes
- AC Current Accuracy 2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 50 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards CSA
- Special Features Logging
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.