Split Digital Clamp Meter, 0.7" (17mm} Jaw Capacity, CAT III 1000V
- Item # 420H99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T6-1000/WWG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113648
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
FLUKE® T6 split digital clamp meter/electrical tester measures voltage without test leads using integrated FieldSense technology. Measures voltage through the open fork, without test lead contact to live voltage, without opening covers, or removing wire nuts. Use on wires up to AWG 4
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Split
- Max. AC Amps 200
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. Ohms 2000
- Jaw Capacity 0.7" (17mm}
- Counts 2000
- Battery Type (2) AA
- Safety Rating CAT III 1000V
- Calibration Certificate No
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Diode Test No
- Bar Graph No
- Display LCD
- Includes Detachable Probes and Manual
- Calibration Frequency 45 to 66 Hz
- Max. Conductor Size 4/0 AWG
- Auto Ranging No
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- AC Current Accuracy +/-(3% + 3 Counts)
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards UL, CSA
- Special Features Measures Voltage Without Test Leads
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.