Retractable Tip Test Lead, 56-1/2 In. L
- Item# 6YPT0
- Mfr. Model# TL175
- Catalog Page# 695
- UNSPSC# 39121435
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Retractable Tip Test Lead
- Length 4 ft. 8"
- Color Red/Black
- Wire Insulation Silicone
- Safety Rating CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, CAT II 1000V
- Max. Amps 10
- Max. Voltage 1000VAC
- Wire Gauge 18
- Plug and Connector Description Universal Input Plugs Compatible with All Instruments That Accept Standard 4mm Shrouded Banana Plugs
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Includes Removable 4mm Lantern Tips That Thread Onto The Lead Tip
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Features Adjustable Length Test Tips, Double Insulated silicone leads, Mfr. No. TL175 Test Leads with Stand High Temperatures and Remain Flexible In Cold Temperatures, Extra Heavy Duty Strain Relief on Both Probe End and Plug End, Tested Beyond 30,000 Bends Without Failure
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.