Process Calibrator Multimeter
- Item# 4KF01
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-787
- Catalog Page# 711
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Process Calibrator Multimeter
- Source Current 0 to 20mA DC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 30mA DC
- Voltage Measurement Range 0 to 1000VAC/DC
- Accuracy +/-0.5% + 2 Digits
- Voltage (AC) 400mV/4/40/400/1000
- Voltage (DC) 400mV/4/40/400/1000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.01% + 1 Count
- Amps AC 1
- Amps DC 30mA/1A
- Resistance (Ohms) 400/4K/40K/400K/4M/40M
- True RMS Yes
- Frequency Range (Hz) 0.5 Hz to 200 K
- Display 3-3/4 LCD
- Safety Rating Cat III 1000V
- Includes Test Leads, Alligator Clips, Protective Holster, 9 V Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.