Process Calibrator Multimeter
- Item# 3MU89
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-789
- Catalog Page# 711
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The Fluke 789 ProcessMeter for electricians and instrumentation professionals combines the functionality of a loop calibrator with the power of a digital multimeter. Do more and carry less with a built-in, selectable 250 ohm HART® resistor and equip the 789 with a temperature measurement module. Pair with the ir3000 FC wireless connector (sold separately) to make it a part of the Fluke Connect® suite of wireless tools. When using the hardware and software together, you can capture and share reliable data you can trace and trust.
- Item Process Calibrator Multimeter
- Source Current 0 to 20mA DC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 30 mA DC
- Voltage Measurement Range 0 to 1000VAC/DC
- Loop Supply Voltage 24VDC
- Accuracy +/-0.5% + 2 Digits
- Voltage (AC) 400mV/4/40/400/1000
- Voltage (DC) 400mV/4/40/400/1000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.01% + 1 Count
- Amps AC 1
- Amps DC 30mA/1A
- Resistance (Ohms) 400/4K/40K/400K/4M/40M
- True RMS Yes
- Frequency Range (Hz) .01 Hz to19.999 K
- Display Multiline LCD
- Safety Rating Cat IV 600V, Cat III 1000V
- Includes Test Leads, Alligator Clips, (4) AA Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.