- Item # 30PJ32
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-750P22
- Catalog Page # 579
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Differential pressure module has 2 pressure fittings and measures the difference between the applied pressure on the high fitting versus the low fitting. Clearly labeled for range, overpressure, and media compatibility.
- Item Pressure Module
- Type Differential
- Pressure Range 0 to 1 psi (0 to 7 KPa)
- Total Uncertainty 0.100%
- High Side Compatible With 316 Stainless Steel
- Low Side Compatible With Non-Corrosive Gas
- Fitting Material Stainless Steel
- For Use With Fluke Calibrators
- Calibration Certificate NIST Traceable
- Includes Adapters, Certificate of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.