Pressure Calibrator,36 psi to 1000 psi
- Item # 40JM55
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLK-721EX-3610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Handheld Pressure Calibrator
- Pressure Source External
- Measurement Functions Pressure, Temperature, mA DC
- Internal Pressure Measurement Range -14 to 36 psi and 0 to 1000 psi
- Loop Supply Voltage No
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 24mA DC
- RTD Type PT 100, PT 385
- RTD Temperature Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees C
- Displayed Pressure Units psi, In H2O, cm H2O, Bar, mBar, mPa, kPa, In Hg, mm Hg, Kg/cm Squared, mm H2O, ft H2O
- Display Multiline LCD
- Safety Rating IECEx and Atex Ex ia IIB T3 Gb
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Powered By (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Includes Fluke 721Ex Calibrator, Test Leads, Aligator Clips, Magnetic Hanger, Manuals On CD, Calibration Certification, Quick Start Guide, Soft Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.