Pressure Calibrator,-12 to 5000 psi
- Item # 1GAP2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-717-5000G
- Catalog Page # 579
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Handheld Pressure Calibrator
- Pressure Source External
- Measurement Functions Pressure, mA DC
- Internal Pressure Measurement Range -12 to 5000 psi
- Pressure Range with External Modules 1" H2O to 10,000 psi
- Internal Pressure Range Accuracy +/-0.05% Full Scale
- Loop Supply Voltage 24VDC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 24mA DC
- Displayed Pressure Units psi, In H2O, cm H2O, Bar, mBar, kPa, In Hg, mmHg, Kg/cm Squared
- Display Multiline LCD
- Standards CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Powered By 9V Alkaline Battery
- Includes Holster, Test Leads, Test Clips and Instructions, Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Pressure Modules 750P Series (50 Ranges)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.