Precision Temperature Scanner, Measures Thermocouples, PRTs, Thermistors, DC Voltage, DC Current, Re
- Item # 30PH41
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1586A/1DS 120/C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27113204
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Precision Temperature Scanner
- Measures Thermocouples, PRTs, Thermistors, DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance
- Number of Analog Channels 21
- Number of Voltage/Resistance Channels 21
- Number of Current Channels 1
- Scan Rate 10 Channels Per sec.
- Interface USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet 10/100 Lan, Temperature Source Control for Automated Temperature Data Collection
- Power Required 36VA Peak/24W Average
- Calibration NVLAP Accredited
- Includes Multiplexer, USB Cable, Line Cord, Traceable Certificate of Calibration, Printed Safety Sheet, USB Serial Driver On CD
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.