Power Quality Analyzer, 1.56GW, 400A, NIST
- Item# 1RH77
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-43B-NIST
- Catalog Page# 696
- UNSPSC# 41113637
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Power Quality Analyzer
- Phase 1
- Max. Watts 1.56GW
- Kit Current Capability 400A
- Max. VA 1.56GVA
- Max. AC Amps 1250A
- Current Accuracy +/-0.5% + 30 Digits
- Current Channels 1
- Max. AC Voltage 1250V
- Voltage Accuracy +/-1% + 10 Digits
- Voltage Channels 1
- Calibration Frequency 40 to 70 Hz
- Power Factor 0 to 1
- AC Response True RMS
- Display Back Lighted LCD
- Display Resolution 240 x 240
- Harmonic Capture Range 51st
- Min. Transient Duration 40 nS
- Crest Factor 1 to 10
- Safety Rating CAT II 600V
- Data Logging Yes
- Peak Capture Yes
- Storage 20 Readings
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes C120 Hard Case, Thermometer, Voltage Probe, i400s AC Current Clamp (400A), AB200 Large Jaw Alligator Clips, OC4USB Interface/Adapter Cable, SW43W FlukeView(R) Software for Windows Plus Power Quality Video, TP1 Slim Reach Test Probe Set (Flat Blade)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.