Power Quality Analyzer,1.56GW,400A,NIST
- Item # 1RH77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-43B-NIST
- Catalog Page # 567
- UNSPSC # 41113637
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Power Quality Analyzer
- Phase 1
- Max. Watts 1.56GW
- Kit Current Capability 400A
- Max. VA 1.56GVA
- Max. AC Amps 1250A
- Current Accuracy +/-0.5% + 30 Digits
- Current Channels 1
- Max. AC Voltage 1250
- Voltage Accuracy +/-1% + 10 Digits
- Voltage Channels 1
- Calibration Frequency 40 to 70 Hz
- Power Factor 0 to 1
- AC Response True RMS
- Display Resolution 240 x 240
- Harmonic Capture Range 51st
- Min. Transient Duration 40 nS
- Crest Factor 1 to 10
- Safety Rating CAT II 600V
- Data Logging Yes
- Peak Capture Yes
- Storage 20 Readings
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes C120 Hard Case, Thermometer, Voltage Probe, i400s AC Current Clamp (400A), AB200 Large Jaw Alligator Clips, OC4USB Interface/Adapter Cable, SW43W FlukeView(R) Software for Windows Plus Power Quality Video, TP1 Slim Reach Test Probe Set (Flat Blade)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.