Portable Oscilloscope Kit, 40MHZ
- Item# 6MRK9
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-125
- Catalog Page# 706
- UNSPSC# 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Oscilloscope Kit
- Bandwidth (MHz) 40
- Channels 2
- Display 10.2 cm Monochrome LCD
- True RMS Dual Fully Featured 5000 Counts DMM
- Sampling Rate 25 MS/s
- Waveform / Measurement Stored HarmonicsMode
- Max. Record Length 512 Min/Max Points Per Input
- FFT Analysis No
- Cursors & Zoom Cursors
- Real Time Clock Time and Date Stamp For ScopeRecord, 100 Captured Screens and Trend Plots
- Triggering Mode Connect And ViewTM, Free Run, Single Shot, Edge, Video
- Input Sensitivity 5 mV/div, 500 V/div.
- Persistence No
- Glitch Capture 40 ns
- Capacitance Measurements 50 nF to 500 micron F
- Interface PC And Printer Using Optional Optically Insulated Adapter/Cable OC4USB (USB) or PM9080 (RS-232)
- Safety Rating 600 V CAT III
- Battery Type NiMH
- Battery Life 7 hours
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.) 4
- Features A Dual Input 40 Mhz Or 20 Mhz Digital Oscilloscope, Two 5,000 Counts True-Rms Digital Multimeters, Cursor Measurements, A Dual Input Trendplot Recorder, Connect-And-View Trigger Simplicity For Hands-Off Operation, Shielded Test Leads For Oscilloscope, Resistance, Continuity And Capacitance Measurements, Full Bandwidth, VPS40 10:1 40 Mhz Probe Included Standard, Up To Seven Hours BatteryOperation, 600 V Cat Iii Safety Certified, Optically Isolated RS-232 Interfac, Rugged, Compact Case, Bus Health Test For Industrial BusSystems, Power Measurements And Harmonics Measurement
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes STL120 Shielded Test Lead Set, HC120 Hook Clips, BB120 Shielded BNC Adapter AC120 Alligator clips, PM8907 Battery Charger/Line Voltage Adapter, BP120MH NiMH Battery Pack Getting Started Booklet, User Manual (CD-ROM), Multi Lingual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Yr
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.