Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz) 40
- Channels 2
- Display Monochrome LCD
- True RMS Yes
- Sampling Rate 25 MS/s
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 20 nSec to 1 min/div
- Waveform / Measurement Stored 20
- Max. Record Length 512 Points
- Cursors & Zoom Yes
- Real Time Clock Yes
- Triggering Mode Connect-and-View(TM)
- Input Sensitivity 5 mV/Div to 500 V/Div
- Glitch Capture Yes
- Capacitance Measurements Yes
- Interface Optically Isolated RS-232
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Battery Type Rechargeable NiMH
- Battery Life Up to 7 Hr
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.) 7
- Features Multimeter Measures AC/DC Voltage, Current, Resistance, Diode Check and Continuity
- Includes Test Leads, Oscilloscope Probes and Adapters, Battery and Charger, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.