Oscilloscope Kit, 200 MHz, 2.5 GS/s, NIST
- Item # 6WZP5
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-190-204/CWG
- Catalog Page # 574
- UNSPSC # 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Oscilloscope Kit
- Bandwidth (MHz) 200
- Channels 4
- Display 153 mm Full-Color LCD with LED Backlight
- True RMS Yes, Volts rms
- Sampling Rate 2.5 GS/s
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 5 ns - 2 min/div
- Waveform / Measurement Stored Two Multiple Input Scoperecord Waveforms Can Be Saved Internally for Later Recall And Analysis, Direct Storage on External Flash Memory Drive Through USB Host Port.
- Max. Record Length 10k/ Channel
- FFT Analysis Frequency Spectrum Using FFT Analysis
- Cursors & Zoom Ranges From Full Record Overview To Zoom In Up To Sample Level At Any Record Length
- Real Time Clock Provides Date And Time Stamp Information For Scope Record, 100 Screen Replay Sequences And For Trend Plot Recordings
- Triggering Mode Automatic Connect-and-View(TM), Free Run, Single Shot, Edge, Delay, Dual Slope, Video, Video Line, Selectable Pulsewidth (Channel A Only), N-Cycle
- Input Sensitivity 2 mV/div to 100 V/div
- Persistence Digital Persistence Off/Short/Medium/Long/Infinite, Traces Fade Ot In Seven Levels
- Glitch Capture 8 ns Peak Detect On Each Channel
- Capacitance Measurements N
- Interface USB Cable
- Safety Rating CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Life Up to 7 hrs
- Features IEC61010 1000 V Cat Iii/600 V Cat IV Safety Rating, Four Fully Isolated Floating Input Channels With Up To 2.5 Gs/S Real-time Sampling Rate, 8ns Glitch Detect, 10,000 Sample Deep Memory Per Channel for Displaying High Resolution Waveform Details, 4 Trendplot tm Traces, 4 Scoperecordtm Traces, High Capacity Li-ion Batteries Offer Up to Seven Hours Operation, Battery Access Door to Easily Swap out Batteries For Extended Operation, Two Electrically Isolated Usb Ports, Mini Usb-a For Pc Connectivity and a Usb Memory Device Port, Security Slot to Lock Down Instrument Using Standard Kensington(R) Pc Lock, Screw Insert for Standard Camera Mounting Accessories, 100 Mhz or 200 Mhz Bandwidth, Up to 2.5 Gs/S Real Time Sample Rate and Up to 400 Pico Seconds Resolution, Connect-and-viewtm to Easily Trigger on and Display Even Complex Waveforms, Trendplottm and Scoperecord(TM) to Capture or Plot
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Includes BC190 Power Adapter, BP291 Double Capacity Li-ion, Battery Pack, VPS410-R Probe Red, VPS410-B Probe Blue, VPS410-G Probe Gray, VPS410-V Probe Green, USB Cable A - B (Mini), Hanging Strap, Side Strap, CD Users Manual With Flukeview, Scopemeter Software Demo Version, Statement of Calibration Practice
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years And 1 Year On Accessories
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.