Oscilloscope,Li-Ion,2 CHL,7 hr.Batt.Life
- Item # 48JP64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-123B/WWG
- Catalog Page # 558
- UNSPSC # 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz) 20
- Channels 2
- Display 5.7" Color TFT
- True RMS Yes
- Sampling Rate 40 MS/s
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 20 ns/div to 60 sec./div
- Waveform / Measurement Stored 20
- Max. Record Length 512 Min/Max Points Per Input
- FFT Analysis No
- Cursors & Zoom No
- Real Time Clock Yes
- Triggering Mode Automatic Connect and View, Edge
- Input Sensitivity 5mV to 200V/div
- Persistence No
- Glitch Capture Yes
- Capacitance Measurements Yes
- Interface Optical Isolated USB, Wireless
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Life 7 hr.
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.) 4
- Features Connect-And-View Auto Trigger, Technology Automatically Sets Numeric Readings Based on Wave Shape, Meter and Waveform Recording with Event Detect, Connect Systems of Software Enabled
- Includes Battery, Power Adapter, Voltage Probe Set
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.