- Item# 42X223
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-190-502
- Catalog Page# 706
- UNSPSC# 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
This Fluke® oscilloscope has 2-channel input and 500-MHz oscilloscope to provide up to 2.5G samples per sec Unit features Connect-and-View™ automatic triggering that allows the capture of slow, fast, and complex signals. The ScopeRecord™ mode provides up to 30,000 points per input channel for low frequency signal analysis. Model also features TrendPlot™ paperless recorder mode with deep memory for long-term automatic measurements.
- Item Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz) 500
- Channels 2
- Display 153mm Full Color LCD with LED Backlight
- True RMS Yes
- Sampling Rate 5 GS/s
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 2 nSec to 2 min/div
- Waveform / Measurement Stored 2 Recording, 15 Waveform Memories
- Max. Record Length 10k/ Channel
- FFT Analysis FrequencySpectrum Using FFT Analysis
- Cursors & Zoom Ranges From Full Record Overview To Zoom In Up To Sample Level At Any Record Length
- Real Time Clock Yes
- Triggering Mode Automatic Connect-and-View(TM), Free Run, Single Shot, Edge, Delay, Dual Slope, Video, Video Line, Selectable Pulsewidth (Channel A Only), N-Cycle
- Input Sensitivity 2 mV/div to 100 V/div
- Persistence Digital Persistence Off/Short/Medium/Long/Infinite, Traces Fade Out In Seven Levels
- Glitch Capture Yes
- Capacitance Measurements No
- Interface USB
- Safety Rating CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Life Up to 4 Hr
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.) 2.5
- Features TrendPlot(TM) and ScopeRecord(TM)
- Calibration Certificate N
- Includes Power Adapter, Li-ion Battery Pack, Probe Red, Probe Blue, USB cable A / B (Mini), Hanging Strap Side Strap, CD Users Manual W FlukeView, ScopeMeter Software Demo Version, Statement of Calibration Practice
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year on Main Instrument, 1 Year on Accessories
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.