Tone Generator and Probe Kit Adapter Type: ABN and RJ11
- Item # 5VYE0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 26000900
- Catalog Page # 358
- UNSPSC # 43222814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The Pro3000™ Analog Tone and Probe by Fluke Networks® is for toning and tracing wire on nonactive networks, and specifically for identifying individual pairs with SmartTone® technology. Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual wires, and the RJ-11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks. The large loud speaker on the network probe allows you to hear through drywall, wood, or other enclosures to find wires quickly and easily. SmartToneTM technology provides 5 distinct tones for exact pair identification. Sends loud tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables.
- Item Tone Generator and Probe Kit
- For Use With Twisted Pair, Sinlge Conductor and Generic Cables/Wiring
- Adapter Type ABN and RJ11
- Connector Type ABN and RJ11
- Includes Pro3000 Analog Tone Generator, Pro3000 Analog Probe, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Primary Function Copper Cable Tracing (Tone & Probe Kit)
- Instrument Display None
- Data Line Polarity Indicator Yes
- WiFi Capability No
- PoE/PoE+ Detection No
- Tone Generator Yes
- Tone Detection Yes
- Wiremapping No
- Cable Length Display No
- Distance to Fault No
- Pair Tracing Yes
- Endpoint Testing No
- Service Detection Yes
- Continuity Testing Yes
- Opens/Shorts Detection No
- Telephone Service Detection Yes
- Ethernet Service Detection No
- Cable Speed Qualification No
- Crosstalk Detection No
- Impedance Detection No
- Cable Certification No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.