ST, SC, LC Fiber Optic Tester, Measures Power Levels in dBm
- Item# 12N856
- Mfr. Model# FTK1450
- Catalog Page# 369
- UNSPSC# 41113717
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
SimpliFiber® Pro Optical Fiber Test Kit is for anyone involved in first-line optical fiber cabling installation and verification. Expertly configured kit is housed in a professional and durable case and contains all the simple-to-use tools needed to quickly measure loss and power levels, locate faults and polarity issues, and inspect and clean connector end-faces. CheckActive™ audible tone and display icon alerts you to a live fiber. Saves 1,000 results. Multimode light source measures power and loss using dual-wavelength testing, which simultaneously transmits 850 and 1300 nm wavelengths. VisiFault VFL traces fibers, checks continuity and polarity, and helps find breaks, connectors, and splices in multimode and singlemode fiber. FiberInspector mini video microscope magnifies to 200X for inspecting multimode and singlemode fiber end-faces to check for contamination or damage.
- Item Fiber Optic Tester
- Display LCD
- Application Optical Power Meter and Fiber Loss Tester
- For Use With Singlemode and Multimode Fiber
- Features Power Meter, Mulitmode and Singlemode Light Source
- Measures Power Levels in dBm
- Adapter Type SC
- Connector Type ST, SC, LC
- Waterproof No
- Includes SimpliFiber Pro Optical Power Meter, 850/1300 Multimode Source, 1310/1550 Singlemode Source, VisiFault VFL, FT500 FiberInspector Mini,(2) FindFiber Remote ID Sources, and Case; SC, ST, and LC Power Meter Adapters, NFC-KIT-BOX Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.